Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
Morning all, longtime since I've posted, been that busy working freelance. I've been setting up a new school that has inherited a load of new gear from the middle school that was closed. There is a terastation pro there Which I would like to use for storage. No one has any idea of what the user name or password is, so even using the red button to reset the password I'm still no further with without the user name. Is there a way to reset this? Or is it a case of clean install of the whole box? Any thoughts would be great. Cheers, Ozzy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...