MordyT Posted October 12, 2014 Posted October 12, 2014 Hi @MordyT, Can you get it to create singe disk images rather than it creating each partition sperately? his would be excellent, especaiily for converting to virtual machines. I'd actually be releived that I was doing something wrong here! I haven't been able to do that. However, there is a nice tool to convert the sbf and SBI files to vhds. You would still be left with several vhds - one for each partition - though.
Dos_Box Posted October 15, 2014 Author Posted October 15, 2014 Thanks everyone. So far the triel of ShadowProtect seems to be going very well. The backups are certainly much smaller than those created by Acronis and it runs nicely in the background without creating a fuss.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now