superfletch Posted October 9, 2014 Posted October 9, 2014 Hiya, I've a secondary school who are running the SIMS database in simple recovery mode and as a result the transaction log backups have stopped. I know the SQL to change this back to full recovery, but I don't know if this can be done whilst users are logged in? Can anyone advise me please? Thanks.
Boredguy Posted October 9, 2014 Posted October 9, 2014 I've changed our recovery mode from full to simple (as recommended by Capita) when users have been logged in without any issues to date. Ideally doing any modifications when no-one is using the system is wise.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now