Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi All

 

I am currently trying to get my Office 365 tenant synchronized with my domain, we recently had an issue with the original server that we had DirSync installed on, and had to scrap this, so I have setup a new one. The installation has gone well, and the services seem to be behaving as they should be, and DirSync is trying to do its synch every three hours.

 

 

However this is were I start to see the following errors, and when checking my online tenant, its clear that the server has not synchronized any new accounts. Could anybody out there please advise?

 

 

See the error below:

 

 

FileDownloadHandler.jpg

 

FileDownloadHandler2.jpg

 

 

Please help, my hair is turning greyer by the minute!!

Posted (edited)

Have you tried speaking to Microsoft support regarding this, I think they have a dedicated department for Directory Sync.

 

You can log a request via the admin portal.

 

They are very willing too help.

Edited by Davit2005
  • Thanks 1
Posted
Have you tried speaking to Microsoft support regarding this, I think they have a dedicated department for Directory Sync.

 

You can log a request via the admin portal.

 

They are very willing too help.

 

Thank you, didn't even realise that was there! will log one now

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...