Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Some help if possible...

 

Ive got HAP installed on a 2012R2 server. I have installed an SSL certificate and had Link2ICT point the domain to my server.

 

When im in school and go to https://hap.hillcrest.bham.sch.uk I get the standard IIS landing page. However, when im outside school I just get the server is not responding.

 

Any ideas?

Posted

Usually a DNS issue - changes made at ISP (or other DNS provider) can take up to 24 hours to propogate. Rare these days though for it to be over an hour.

Check the DNS entries on your internal dns servers though

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...