Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Heya,

 

Just installed IIS and HAP v10 using the v8 youtube video. If i got to localhost i get the standard MS IIS 7 page but if i do localhost/HAP i get "page cannot be displayed".

 

Any thoughts? I've done no other setup other than install IIS server role and follow HAP+ 8 video. Complete newbie to IIS so let me know if it's something blindingly obvious i've miseed!

Edited by Pyroman
Posted
Thanks @nickbro , unfortunately it's still not working. I've removed that bit about IIS8 but still no luck. I've created a self signed certificate, even used the v8.1 install files rather than the v10 ones just incase there was something different.
  • 4 months later...
Posted

Hi All, I have just done a fresh install on

IIS 7

Server 2008R2

SSL installed ( wildcard)

After following the documentation in the Zip Files I can not get the setup page to display, just the generic "This page can’t be displayed"

 

Any thoughts?

Cheers

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...