Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am trying to get my OWA SSL'd but I am running into problems.

 

Acroding to various sites I need to import the SSL cert from my exchange server into ISA 2006, which I have done, but when I try to create a Published site using the OWA publishing wizard ISA tells me the cert is invalid and Ican find no reason why.

 

Has anyone successfully published OWA SSL via ISA 2006 or run into the same problem.??

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...