elsiegee40 Posted August 21, 2014 Posted August 21, 2014 (edited) Search is only find posts up to last night Edited August 22, 2014 by ZeroHour 1
sparkeh Posted August 21, 2014 Posted August 21, 2014 Also, for me, you can't move beyond the first page of results, I get something along the lines of 'no matches for your search' or some such. 1
6Foot2 Posted August 21, 2014 Posted August 21, 2014 Also, for me, you can't move beyond the first page of results, I get something along the lines of 'no matches for your search' or some such. Posting to say that this is not currently affecting everyone: http://i.snag.gy/gBqTl.jpg OS: Windows 7 Pro Browser: Chrome. HTH. 1
elsiegee40 Posted August 21, 2014 Author Posted August 21, 2014 New Posts works for me. It's the Advanced Search that doesn't
ZeroHour Posted August 22, 2014 Posted August 22, 2014 Yeah I had disabled auto updates while I investigated some of the issues yesterday. All should be working now though.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now