Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi folks,

 

I'm considering getting an Oculus Rift DK2, which it seems the only easy place to get from in the UK is eBay.

 

Although I haven't played many games for a while I have historically been an avid gamer, and love the idea of VR.

 

The question is, has anyone used or own one, and is it worth it? (around £500 on eBay)

 

TIA

Posted
Probably best off waiting a little whilst - one for price drops or better versions, or two for the software versions that are near identical in features currently - like the frames for your existing smartphone (Google's cardboard one, Samsung's plastic one)
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...