mole Posted July 22, 2014 Posted July 22, 2014 Hi. I have some cream I need to dilute but am unsure of how much to do. At the moment the cream has 25mg per 100g of the active ingedient. I need to get this to 0.006% Any ideas?
mrdolan Posted July 22, 2014 Posted July 22, 2014 It's 0.025% at the moment, so if you dilute it to a quarter of it's current strength it will be almost 0.006%. 1
mole Posted July 22, 2014 Author Posted July 22, 2014 Thank you mrdolan. I suck as maths! I will try this out.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now