yhttech Posted July 17, 2014 Posted July 17, 2014 I am trying to figure out how to show the language bar and give the users the ability to switch from English to Hebrew and vice versa, using an US English keyboard. I know I can go to each user's PC and add the setting manually, but I'd like to create a GPO or have a script that does it at logon. Anyone have any ideas?
Firefox Posted July 18, 2014 Posted July 18, 2014 I think this is under User Configuration\Policies\Administrative Templates\Windows Components/Internet Explorer Disable changing language settings (needs to be set to disabled)
featured_spectre Posted July 18, 2014 Posted July 18, 2014 Could this be it? User Configuration/Administrative Templates/Control Panel/Regional and Language Options
Firefox Posted July 18, 2014 Posted July 18, 2014 No, that's not what I'm looking for. You stated you wanted to give the users the ability to switch, this option unlocks the setting, allowing them to choose.
Michael Posted July 18, 2014 Posted July 18, 2014 I'm not 100% sure, but I think you may need to allocate restricted access to Control Panel, so only the Region and Language icon is displayed and nothing else. You can do this via GPO using .cpl files.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now