Manny-Tech Posted July 2, 2014 Posted July 2, 2014 I'm looking into rolling out Office 2013 across school over the coming weeks. I have got the ADMX/ADML downloaded, I have imported these into my Central Store, are these backwards compatible with Office 2010? I do I need to still keep the Office 2010 ADMX/ADML files for the users still on that version?
3s-gtech Posted July 2, 2014 Posted July 2, 2014 I'm 99% sure that you need both. You'll need to transfer your existing settings between the admx lists and then check for new policies that you'd like (such as skipping the first run wizard etc).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now