SiliconAlley_Sam Posted July 4, 2014 Posted July 4, 2014 Not enough Probably just adjusting to having a camera attached to you. Probably.
Griff Posted July 4, 2014 Author Posted July 4, 2014 Probably just adjusting to having a camera attached to you. Probably. Yep thats my excuse haha
vikpaw Posted July 4, 2014 Posted July 4, 2014 I hope tonight's clear cut. I've got Colombia in the sweepstake and Brazil in a points league. Did it fall off the mount at one point?
Griff Posted July 4, 2014 Author Posted July 4, 2014 I hope tonight's clear cut. I've got Colombia in the sweepstake and Brazil in a points league. Did it fall off the mount at one point? Got a bet on Colombia for overall winners 33-1 put £10 on so fingers crossed. Nope didn't fall off, I purchased the proper go-pro head strap the headstrap moved around a little but only when I hit the ground relatively hard and I just pushed it back on could probably do with tightening the straps
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now