Smee Posted June 13, 2014 Posted June 13, 2014 Morning. I have a question or several regarding licencing. Currently the school don't have an agreement regarding MS licencing for their operating systems. Each pc that is purchased is bought with an OS. I think it goes back to the beginning of time when the school use to have stand alone computers and they have never thought of changing :$ I am not very clear on the licencing and the many available options, this is where I need some help please. I seem to remember that there are options for how many staff the school have and also for how many pcs we have but I don't know which way to go or who to ask for advise. we currently run a 2008 Rs server with all w7 workstations. Can someone recommend a idiot friendly re-seller that won't mind me asking daft and inane questions over and over again whilst I try to sort this out and persuade the head that this is the best way to go. thanks
Hefferzzzz Posted June 13, 2014 Posted June 13, 2014 Got ours from @Millgate. I got so confused looking at it and kept asking the same questions but he got it sorted for us on the full time employee agreement in the end.
Millgate Posted June 13, 2014 Posted June 13, 2014 Hey Smee, Feel free to drop me an email and I'll put you in touch with our licensing GURU Luke
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now