IGB Posted June 5, 2014 Posted June 5, 2014 In SharePoint 2010, I have a need to create a document store with multiple folders within, then set permissions on each folder for individual users. Teacher will have Full control on the Document Library & all contents Student A will have Contribute to the Folder Student A Student B will have Contribute to the Folder Student B ...... and so on. The Folder Names & Usernames will come from an AD export into a csv file. I can seem to manage to create the folders from the csv file using Powershell when the Document Library is mapped to a drive. I would prefer to connect Powershell directly to the Document Library to create then set the permissions. Does anyone have a script that can do this that I could edit for my own needs as it's one of those things that if I can get right, will help lots of our teaching staff here. Scripting is not one of my strong points.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now