ComputingData Posted May 19, 2014 Posted May 19, 2014 Hi All, I've made a mini tutorial on how to start coding a game in Lua using GiderosMobile. I'm using it to help teach some year 5 'code clubbers' and it was used to help teach some secondary (year 8/9?) pupils on an open day at a local school. Here is a link to the tutorial: http://www.sinistersoft.com/downloads/GamesGuide.pdf I'm adding a second tutorial and will update the first one soon. Here is the zip file for the stuff for the second tutorial: http://t.co/sYif66AZyQ It's good if you have some advanced pupils who have outgrown Scratch and don't like the look of Python and want to create something that will run on their tablet or phone. I'd appreciate feedback (good or bad) so I can make improvements to the pdf and make it a better free resource for everyone. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now