FN-GM Posted April 28, 2014 Posted April 28, 2014 Hi, Does anyone have a guide on reinstalling the NRS on an additional machine please? I have a disc they sent but i would like to get this sorted ASAP. I had to re-image a machine so need to put this back on. Thanks
AliG Posted May 6, 2015 Posted May 6, 2015 I too need this and would really appreciate it. I also need to reimage a PC that currently has it installed and its a real pain to reinstall from what I see. NRS charge for reinstallation.
Edu-IT Posted May 7, 2015 Posted May 7, 2015 I thought you just copied the files over in the NRS folder from the 'master' PC to the computer you want to run the software on?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now