hawc Posted April 24, 2014 Posted April 24, 2014 Hi all, As a partially sighted geek, I often find myself zooming in on Edugeek. Just noticed this on the Home page. Thanks Harry 1
ZeroHour Posted April 24, 2014 Posted April 24, 2014 (edited) I will look into a way to detect zoom (ideally without JS), what is your desktop resolution? If the site detects lower res displays it should apply a css fix to those elements but it wont detect browser level zoom currently. I am looking at scaling font sizes automatically but it can be a little jarring for those used to the fixed size we use currently. If you have any other suggestions for improving things please post them, also if you know any good examples of sites you use they would be a help too. I am working on a new theme which tones down the use of white as a sort of night mode for the site. Edited April 24, 2014 by ZeroHour
ZeroHour Posted April 25, 2014 Posted April 25, 2014 Hmm it appears both Firefox and Chrome have got rid of methods to detect zoom.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now