Quackers Posted April 5, 2014 Posted April 5, 2014 So i have Office 365 setup with dirsync, i have a user with the following licences Office 365 ProPlus for Students and Microsoft Office 365 Plan A2 for Students with Sharepoint Plan 1 for EDU ticked. I then load Word for iPad, i sign in , select im a business user not home great Then i try to use the OneDrive and i get " you don't have permission to Connect" Erm ok... any ideas? I've tried with another user and i get the same error message. The only one that works is my account i setup as a home user not the one linked to our active directory. Google does not seem to bring any results up. Am i missing a step out? I am right in thinking that if i give the user a sharepoint licence they will get a One Drive Business account thats AD linked?
Marshall_IT Posted April 5, 2014 Posted April 5, 2014 Sharepoint licence should get them the rights to one drive. Can you log onto your one drive on the Web? 1
Quackers Posted April 5, 2014 Author Posted April 5, 2014 Where is the web login for the business version? I've tried on the login.live.com but it says my account does not exist. I download One Drive Business to my iPhone and it says "Login failed, we logged you in, but we can't access your settings, try logging in again later"
Marshall_IT Posted April 5, 2014 Posted April 5, 2014 Login.microsoftonline.com That will take you to all the office 365 pages.
Quackers Posted April 5, 2014 Author Posted April 5, 2014 Works now i've logged in the web based portal and clicked one drive. Odd design to have to do that first.
funkyfin2000 Posted April 7, 2014 Posted April 7, 2014 One Drive 'profile' needs to be created first of all I believe - It takes anything from 5mins to 2 hrs to set up - but you need to activate it via the web view first.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now