Dos_Box Posted December 12, 2005 Posted December 12, 2005 If you notice strange things happening in the next day or so don't worry. I am looking at using a Christmas theme for the next couple of weeks, but will need the help of one of the site web developers please, ans I am, to put it plainly , a bit of a dumbass at web coding type stuff.
russdev Posted December 12, 2005 Posted December 12, 2005 Also look here for more festive fun on eduGeek http://www.edugeek.net/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=75 Russ
Dos_Box Posted December 12, 2005 Author Posted December 12, 2005 I think the theme may be broken. Sorry fopr the borkage everyone!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now