Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

We used to get our licences through Civica and they would send a nice certificate for me to file along with a note detailing the computers that the licences were used for.

Now we get them from the LA who do NOT provide anything on paper and only invoice for a total amount.

I have stated that I am unhappy about this as I cannot keep proper records - has anyone got any ammo I can throw in terms of Ofsted or someone checking licences?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...