Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Guys,

 

This might be a bit specific, but we're working on a BYO network where our Macs are enrolled into our Casper Suite and Windows are bound to the domain. We're running our Sibelius Licensing Server on a Windows Server and I'm looking for a way to either manage the licensing logs, or at least extract the number of checked out licenses so that I can keep an eye on this and use it to limit the people who can install Sibelius on their machines...

 

Any suggestions or am I being too vague about a quite specific situation?

 

Thanks in advance,

 

Laura

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...