localzuk Posted March 7, 2014 Posted March 7, 2014 (edited) Used to be able to tab between the main form for entering text and the various other fields (4 tabs got you to the submit button) in Chrome. Doesn't work now - tab does nothing at all. It still works on other sites though so it seems to be an Edugeek change? I dislike using my mouse, so its pretty annoying. Edited March 28, 2014 by ZeroHour
ZeroHour Posted March 7, 2014 Posted March 7, 2014 This should be fixed now, we are kind of between a rock and a hard place, chrome has issues with the editor when in WYSIWYG mode but thats the mode that tab does work with. I will see if I can get non wysiwyg mode fixed but vbulletin have all but given up on v4 now.
ZeroHour Posted March 23, 2014 Posted March 23, 2014 Just a fyi, this may not work right now as I am testing possible issues for the quick reply double post issue.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now