Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
I need to draw up a job spec for potentially an ass NM but have been asked to include KPI's :? I mean, does anyone use these? We have our SLA which is quite a tight one but we adhere to it pretty well, uptime is pretty good too. Apart from that I can't really think of other ways to measure "ones self"
Posted

The best KPI you can use is user satisfaction as part of a 360 review (wow ... count the buzzwords ... do I get a triple word score?)

 

It is quite simple to create survey that a sample of users can access (surveymonkey if you don't have in house facilities) and then ask a random sample of users (students, teachers, management/leadership, governors, community/parents, other stakeholders) what they think of the services provided.

 

Try to keep it to distinct areas that are under the control of the NM ... response to support requests, response to change requests, financial and asset management, ICT Strategy. Not all of these areas would be responded on by all users.

 

Just another idea.

 

The other way is one that I am about to do a poll on ... I'll set it up now and post a link back on here in a bit.

 

EDIT - poll is here.

Posted

Forgive me if you already just said it :p :D

 

But what ARE the KPIs in our job?

 

- uptime

- speed of problem resolution

[- up to date hardware and software]

- relevance of user environment to task

- speed of adoption of new solutions to new problems

- speed of physical rollout

- improvement in task over previous method

- cost savings (time and equipment)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...