pooley Posted October 5, 2007 Posted October 5, 2007 ok from the start, cards on table, IIS and website bulding , hosting is alien to me lol. I currently host a website for our primary school and it works fine. I have been playing with Joomla and trying to get it to work, I can setup a localhost http:// and browse it, I have downloaded php 5.2.4 and installed it (IIS Asapi module - is this correct) I got as far as creating a test.php file but IE just gives me "Page cannot be displayed" error now. Its probably somthing dull I have missed (its friday after all) any help appreciated Server 2003 + IIS6
bensewell Posted October 5, 2007 Posted October 5, 2007 We have ours on a Windows IIS box with the following installed and running: MySQL Administrator MySQL Query Builder MySQL Server 5.0 MySQL Tools for 5.0 IIS 6.0 PHP 5.1.2 Joomla 1.0.13 Have you tried this? http://forum.joomla.org/index.php/topic,52721.0.html Cheers, Ben Hope you get it working.... Its easier using WAMP or LAMP or something but if your using IIS then its a bit trickier to setup.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now