Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi folks,

for various personal and family reasons I am looking at relocating back to Leics. If anyone should spot any vacancies in the county for Senior Tech or Network Manager (preferably) I would be extremely grateful if you could pass on any info you might have. I appreciate that vacancies get posted on here anyway but I'm sure that there are some that slip through the net.

 

Many thanks

Posted

Hi,

 

I am an ICT recruiter and I have a Schools Based Technician role based in Leicester. This role is at interview next week however if we can get your C.V to them on Monday we might be able to sneak you an interview.

 

Could you please give me a call on 07889732643 or 01332 287720 or drop me your c.v to [email protected]

 

I look forward to speaking to you.

Jack

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...