Simcfc73 Posted November 20, 2013 Posted November 20, 2013 Hi, Our main DT teacher left last year and with him he took his Pro/Desktop teacher license. I have been going round in circles on the tinterweb trying to find who to speak to regarding getting our teacher accredited (or checking if he already is) Has anyone already been through this process before I start phoning random companies? Just need a contact and some info.
localzuk Posted November 20, 2013 Posted November 20, 2013 Pro Desktop was retired quite some time ago. I don't believe they support it any more! It has been replaced by Creo - PTC - Creo for the PTC Academic Program ? Creo School Edition ? 3D Modeling Software
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now