Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Open Source - Freeware Forum on EduGeek


Recommended Posts

Posted
Hello, I would like to suggest that you create an Open Source - Freeware Forum on EduGeek dedicated to the discussion of all things related to education and ICT and which use OS and Freeware. for instance Moodle Zimbra, Linux, OpenOffice etc .... just to name few. - Thanks Roly
Posted

Just as thought but as far as I can see the forums we have on software are organised more around practical functionality of the packages rather than the licensing model which IMHO would be a more appropriate way to do things.

 

Not sure we want to get into a opensource vs' paid licenses...

Posted
Agree with contink, it's reasonable well organised at the moment - although I still think the main forum listing needs to be sorted out - gives me eye strain everytime I use it :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...