PeggleStar Posted October 18, 2013 Posted October 18, 2013 At the end of term does your school let the students play games in I.T? When I was at school as a kid we was allowed to play Lemmings and it used to be the highlight of the day, a whole hour of digging, bashing, building, bombing, it was great fun
localzuk Posted October 18, 2013 Posted October 18, 2013 Educational games only. Like mathletics or coolmath4kids etc...
AlfaTech Posted October 18, 2013 Posted October 18, 2013 At my last school there was a fortnightly Wednesday afternoon dedicated to extra curricular activities, one of them was 'Computer Games' which I helped oversee. They had access to half a dozen flash gaming sites (which I unblocked for the session) and a chance to have a play with an XBox with Kinect. Comments from the SLT were that they'd never seen a class of kids so engaged and behaving so well.
ICTDirect_Dave Posted October 18, 2013 Posted October 18, 2013 Lemmings on the old Acorn 3020s was brilliant. We used to get to play at the end of term and on rainy dinner hours. I also managed to find copies of Chuck Rock, Lander, Chocks Away & Elite so had a full range to choose from I love those old games
Danp Posted October 18, 2013 Posted October 18, 2013 I used to play this in school, I got a LAN game going too, 4 of us inc the teacher NASCAR Racing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now