Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I get the following error in event log when creating a new or replying to a ticket

 

An error occurred in Home Access Plus+

Page: HAP.HelpDesk

Index was outside the bounds of the array.


System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
  at HAP.HelpDesk.API.FileAdminTicket(String Subject, String Room, String Note, String ShowTo, String Priority, String User)
  at SyncInvokeFileAdminTicket(Object , Object[] , Object[] )
  at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.SyncMethodInvoker.Invoke(Object instance, Object[] inputs, Object[]& outputs)
  at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DispatchOperationRuntime.InvokeBegin(MessageRpc& rpc)
  at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage5(MessageRpc& rpc)
  at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage31(MessageRpc& rpc)
  at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.MessageRpc.Process(Boolean isOperationContextSet)


  at HAP.HelpDesk.API.FileAdminTicket(String Subject, String Room, String Note, String ShowTo, String Priority, String User)
  at SyncInvokeFileAdminTicket(Object , Object[] , Object[] )
  at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.SyncMethodInvoker.Invoke(Object instance, Object[] inputs, Object[]& outputs)
  at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.DispatchOperationRuntime.InvokeBegin(MessageRpc& rpc)
  at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage5(MessageRpc& rpc)
  at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.ImmutableDispatchRuntime.ProcessMessage31(MessageRpc& rpc)
  at System.ServiceModel.Dispatcher.MessageRpc.Process(Boolean isOperationContextSet)

 

The ticket creates and the email is sent to both IT and the teacher (in this case), any thoughts?

Posted

Step away for the night and come back and it's working.

 

Not sure what it was, I was logged in as administrator when I got the above error. Today, logged in as a teacher I can log a fault and it emailed correctly. Once logged in as my admin account (not administrator) I can update and assign with no error.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...