Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

For Your Historians/Food Technologists: Pass The Garum [Historical Food Blog]


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Link: Pass the Garum

 

...Why food history?

 

I love food, and enjoy cooking. I also love history - I did my degree in Ancient History, and since graduating have spent my time learning about anything and everything historical. So, why not combine the two and make something of it? Besides that, I like the little extra insight it gives me into the people of the past.

 

What food will you work with?

 

I am going to start with primarily Roman cuisine - it was Roman food and Roman recipes which got me interested in the topic after all. Once I run out of Roman recipes, I'll set sail and explore the rest of the ancient Mediterranean...

Edited by 6Foot2
Amend thread title.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...