Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I had major issues with the program initially, once setup, it's running OK now.

 

Sorry I can't for the life of me remember what the issues were. If I remember anything I'll post it.

Posted

Well the app falls over in a heap when you click on the 'settings' icon - error message:

 

Executable for the PHE_DLS app has encountered a problem and will now close - blah blah blah....

 

You close the app and you cannot start it again as its holding a DLL file open....

 

Even installing it fell over with a failed OCX to register - flash.ocx. It still seems to launch though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...