CHR1S Posted September 19, 2013 Posted September 19, 2013 I have a sub with my SA package. However when I log into technet all I get is "There is no subscription associated with your Microsoft account. Add a subscription to this account." There is a subscription and its marked as active, TechNet Software Assurance Managed Newsgroup Subscriber ID:number Its a full TN sub Benefit: TechNet SA Subscription Services Any ideas?
ZeroHour Posted September 19, 2013 Posted September 19, 2013 There are 2 types of technet with VLS, technet and technet plus. Technet plus is the one that lets you download iso's etc where as basic technet just lets you read. Trying to remember the procedure of allocating it to a persons microsoft account.
CHR1S Posted September 19, 2013 Author Posted September 19, 2013 I also have a plus sub too TechNet Plus Direct No data to display Seems strange that its empty tho...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now