Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all,

I have an issue with a desktop application I'm coding right now, but the problem is related to the web part of it.

I have to log-in and post to social networks as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ (not limited to these...) but I only read API and SDK documentation that talk about in-browser oauth authentication.

There is a way to authenticate inside of a pop-up browser window (e.g.) and to automatize the connection and the posting of a uses from a desktop application?

Thank you in advance

Bob

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...