LosOjos Posted September 9, 2013 Posted September 9, 2013 Hi all, I'm sure a lot of you will already have seen this, but I spotted it over the summer and have started working through it with my daughter - she's loving it! Might be an idea for any of you who run (or plan to) coding clubs or have little ones of your own to teach. Heck, it's not a bad way to teach an adult the basics! Python Programming with Minecraft Pi: Early Draft | arghbox 2
pcstru Posted September 9, 2013 Posted September 9, 2013 That looks really good. Thanks. I keep meaning to have a play with the Pi but ... too many other demand/distractions. My daughter says I need to look at Minecraft!
LosOjos Posted September 10, 2013 Author Posted September 10, 2013 That looks really good. Thanks. I keep meaning to have a play with the Pi but ... too many other demand/distractions. My daughter says I need to look at Minecraft! Yeah mine managed to get me in to it earlier in the year - it's essentially virtual Lego! She's just started playing with redstone in it too - allows you to make basic working circuits, really quite impressive
jamesb Posted September 10, 2013 Posted September 10, 2013 Yeah mine managed to get me in to it earlier in the year - it's essentially virtual Lego! She's just started playing with redstone in it too - allows you to make basic working circuits, really quite impressive Not so much just basic circuits - I'm still impressed by this one.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now