wesleyw Posted August 15, 2013 Posted August 15, 2013 (edited) After spending the last few days trying to get things back up and running I've finally got an email system that works for the most part. However I really could do with an fresh Exchange install clearing out the old one and importing all of the mailboxes. I've done the import before and it's pretty painless but I want a fresh start with Exchange if I can. I'm in the West Midlands. Wes Edited August 15, 2013 by wesleyw
sukh Posted September 12, 2013 Posted September 12, 2013 Just stand up a new Exch server and move mailboxes.....
bart21 Posted September 15, 2013 Posted September 15, 2013 @wesleyw where abouts in the West Midlands?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now