Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi All,

 

I`m trying to package up the latest version of Google Earth which is 7.1. for our CC4 network, It packaged OK but, Google in their infinite wisdom have changed the way it communicates with their servers. it will only work when you select it to use HTTPS in the options. I have tried to package the change with a reg key it uses in HCU by inserting it into HKEY_USERS, but, it doesn't seem to work.

 

I have been holding off for a blueprint but, it does seem very forthcoming, has anybody successfully packaged this?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...