Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello Guys,

 

This is probably me missing something out silly but I want to do the following:

 

Add a regsitry value to multiple computers using psexec command here is what I have got

 

REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Sanako\Study\Student\Settings /v "Server

name" /t REG_SZ /d R3 /f

 

This works but only puts in a regsitry entry Server instead of Server name, am I missing something stupid here I have tried both ' and " and even double quotes?

 

Thanks,

James.

Posted
This works but only puts in a registry entry Server instead of Server name, am I missing something stupid here I have tried both ' and " and even double quotes?

The command shouldn't be split across multiple lines. i.e.

 

REG ADD HKLM\SOFTWARE\Sanako\Study\Student\Settings /v "Server name" /t  REG_SZ /d R3 /f

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...