Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi All,

I am after a Windows 7 tablet. It needs to have a LAN port, looking for a spec around 120 SDD, 4GB RAM and an I5. Just wondering if anyone could recommend any before I start searching Google and E-mailing suppliers – Thanks.

Posted
in some cases you are lucky to get a usb port at all or like mine needs an adapter and is also the charge port so i can charge it or use the usb hmm
Posted
You should in theory be able to downgrade most Win 8 tablets. I agree with the above, I've not seen a tablet with an Ethernet port. It would make imaging pretty difficult. Imaging over wireless anyone? :p
Posted
You should in theory be able to downgrade most Win 8 tablets. I agree with the above, I've not seen a tablet with an Ethernet port. It would make imaging pretty difficult. Imaging over wireless anyone? :p

 

id hate do even try it for any other reason than to see if i could

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...