bensewell Posted August 23, 2007 Posted August 23, 2007 I've nearly got there now with our Joomla site. But. I'm a bit confused on how the user management works. I have lots of content for each school departmental page and i want to give each user the right to edit their own content and add new content etc. So for example the PE department can edit all the PE department pages and so on. At the moment its split into a section called information for pupils, and then all the class information is listed in a list. I've tried setting up the users as Authors and a name teacher as the Publisher. The problem is that when the authors edit their own content it appears on the site straight way without any publisher seeing it. I'm just not getting this right i think. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Thanks, Ben
Scotmk Posted August 23, 2007 Posted August 23, 2007 I will await a response too, I am almost at this stage.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now