MattRVBC Posted June 21, 2013 Posted June 21, 2013 Hi Guys, I'm looking at adopting a patch management solution for patching 3rd party apps such as adobe reader, java etc and wondered if anyone could recommend any of these that are currently available? Cheers Matt
Michael Posted June 21, 2013 Posted June 21, 2013 If you can either deploy using MSIs, or there are unofficial addons to WSUS which allows you to deploy MSI and MSP files. Not something I've personally had a look at however
Sylv3r Posted June 21, 2013 Posted June 21, 2013 Not sure if your an Impero user or have looked at it, but the next general release includes patch management as well as the multitude off other things it does. 1
Gatt Posted June 21, 2013 Posted June 21, 2013 I'm with @FN-GM - SCCM 2012 is the dogs doodahs for everything - especially patching!
ADMaster Posted June 21, 2013 Posted June 21, 2013 I'd like to setup SCCM this summer, but in the mean time I use a combination of GPO software install, and PDQ deploy.
MattRVBC Posted July 2, 2013 Author Posted July 2, 2013 Thanks Guys, much appreciated, I'm in the process of downloading and evaluating SCCM so I will see how i get on. Like Ninite Pro as well :-)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now