Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi Guys,

 

I'm looking at adopting a patch management solution for patching 3rd party apps such as adobe reader, java etc and wondered if anyone could recommend any of these that are currently available?

 

Cheers

 

Matt

Posted
If you can either deploy using MSIs, or there are unofficial addons to WSUS which allows you to deploy MSI and MSP files. Not something I've personally had a look at however :)
Posted
Not sure if your an Impero user or have looked at it, but the next general release includes patch management as well as the multitude off other things it does.
  • Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Thanks Guys, much appreciated, I'm in the process of downloading and evaluating SCCM so I will see how i get on. Like Ninite Pro as well :-)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...