Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I realise this should also go in the Unix folder, but it's also a Windows question, and since this forum has more readers....

 

I have just installed Ubuntu 7 on Virtual PC 2007. I am trying to get it so that it picks up the internet connection. I have read lots about just selecting "Virtual Switch" on the settings menu, but that option isn't there for me.

 

Does anyone know how else I could do it?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...