Simcfc73 Posted August 20, 2007 Posted August 20, 2007 Hi, I have been messing with Joomla offline for a few months and now have my hosting with Zen sorted so I am looking to upload. Got the filezilla transfer sorted and am placing it in a folder called TEST in the WWW file on the FTP site. I'm struggling with the configuration.php file and what I need to put in it as I have just done everything locally. I've read I need to change these lines $mosConfig_absolute_path = 'D:/VertrigoServ/www'; $mosConfig_db = 'databasename'; $mosConfig_host = 'localhost'; and the username and passwords Thanks in advance.
Simcfc73 Posted August 20, 2007 Author Posted August 20, 2007 Sorted it. Just used the joomla installation process which made a nice new configuration file with all the settings in it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now