Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi everyone

 

Im not quite sure how I am going to go about doing this but any help/advice is appreciated

 

Heres the picture...Im an IT Techy who is in charge of a school's stationary supplies aswell as my day job of a it technician.

 

My predecessor always had people fill in a bit of paper and put it in my pigeon hole but i would like to move away from that and make it electronic.

 

Thing is also...I have a keep a record/inventory of what goes in and what comes out so i can keep an eye on stock levels...

 

how would be the best way of going bout this?...I was thinkin an email form which went into a database?

 

Well...any help would be appreciated!

 

Thanks.

Posted

In my hope to eliminate forms in my office, I setup Mantis. It is designed for bug tracking, but you can modify the wording and operations to make it usable for helpdesk or supply requests.

 

Hopefully this helps at least a little.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...