birchanger Posted May 23, 2013 Posted May 23, 2013 We have noticed that replies to our Spiceworks help desk are bouncing, and discovered that it's because all mailboxes in our Exchange Server 2010 no longer have an email address of the form [email protected]al. Users have in some cases just one address of the form [email protected] (as well as one for Unified Messaging), although some also have [email protected]. I'm sure that not too long ago all mailboxes had quite a few addresses including the internal name, username@etc and others such as X.509. Where have they gone? And I assume I'll now need to tinker with email address policies. That won't be easy, I sure.
sukh Posted May 23, 2013 Posted May 23, 2013 Something like a script has removed them. Even if you remove the EAP which included @domain.internal would not remove from the recipients. If they are all gone, then it sounds like a script which has run.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now