calwyn Posted May 23, 2013 Posted May 23, 2013 Hi. I've been trying to sort this out for a few days now and I think I'm just running around in circles. I've checked other posts and nothing there has progressed my issue so here I am. Every time I try and visit the BookingSystem as a Staff user, I get 'Unauthorised Access' page. If I add the Staff group to the Booking System's Admin then they can access it fine. I assume it's a permission issue, but can't find where. Here is the contents of my Bookings WebConfig file. Any help with this will be truly appreciated.. Thanks in advance, Calwyn..
beneal Posted May 23, 2013 Posted May 23, 2013 Hi Calwyn, try NickBro's answer here: http://www.edugeek.net/forums/home-access-plus/107949-booking-system-permissions.html
calwyn Posted May 23, 2013 Author Posted May 23, 2013 Hi. I had looked at this before, but it did prompt me to try something new. In that thread is said to mark resources "show to = ALL", which I had done.... but I've now just changed that to "show to = Teaching staff" which has worked.. Thanks for that. Calwyn
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now