Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

How much money do BSF schools get ?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Does anyone know ?

 

I keep looking around, but I can't get this info.

 

 

We're a few years away from it at the moment, 2012-2014 (tranche D).

 

But that's not that far away, I've been working here for that long. :!:

 

 

I can find figures for the ICT stuff:

 

The CAPEX (Capital expenditure, IE year 1), is £1450 per student;

The OPEX (Operating expenditure, IE years 2,3,4, etc) is £110 (per student ?);

 

Aso the Gov't is spending £2.2bn per year, or £45bn overall.

 

 

But the actual total payments to schools/LAs is not stated anywhere I can find, either as CAPEX or OPEX.

 

So, does anyone have any ideas ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...