ptotham Posted April 23, 2013 Posted April 23, 2013 I have just installed office 2010 on clean built windows 7 machine and as soon as i open outlook to configure it, it comes up not responding and hangs, I have installed all the updates and still it does it, so i download trial version of office 2013 and outlook does the same in that as soon as I open it to configure it not responding and hangs. can any one shed some light on this as it really annoying me now.
witch Posted April 23, 2013 Posted April 23, 2013 Any of this help: Why do I get 'Not Responding' from Outlook so often?
ptotham Posted April 23, 2013 Author Posted April 23, 2013 thanks for you response after going back through the logs again i found it was a 3rd party bit of software that was causing outlook to stop working.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now