Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Fog Vmware VM very slow to deploy after powercut


Recommended Posts

Posted

As the title says.... Our Fog install 0.32 on Ubuntu 8.10 ( I know but it works and I am loath to change it ) is now acting up. Before the powercut it would roll out an image to a 1gb nic client at 3 to 4gb a minute. Now after the powercut fog is imaging at 130mbs.... The web front end is fine and works just like it did. Just the deployment of images is not working correctly.

 

I am a bit of linux novice so I don't really know what I am doing. I may end up building a new vm up, if that is the case anyone know how to transfer the image files from one Fog install to a new Fog install?

 

anyone have any ideas?

Posted
No idea what it was... I vMotioned the VM from one host to another and everything went back to normal. Not sure what it was, but I am glad it's fixed.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...